Plum Petal Retailers Sales Agreement
By completing our Wholesale Registration on the Plum Petal website (https://www.plumpetal.com.au), you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
Australian Wholesale Orders
- We are accepting wholesale applications for retail and online stores within Australia.
- We do not offer a drop ship service.
Minimum Spend & Active Stockist Requirements
- The minimum spend for stockists within Australia is $150.
- Please note minimum spend amounts do not include shipping.
- As we use a postcode system, stockists are required to complete a minimum of 1 order per quarter to maintain their active status within that postcode. If a wholesale customer doesn't maintain an active status by completing a minimum of 1 order per quarter, then Plum Petal may cancel your wholesale account and this will enable another store in your postcode area to stock the product range. They will then become the active stockist for that postcode area. Plum Petal reserves the right to cancel a stockists account at any time if these requirements are not met.
- Shipping within metropolitan Adelaide region is estimated at around $12.95* for 3kg depending on your location and more for interstate.
- Shipping costs depend on your location and the weight of the packages and it will be charged upon checkout on the website.
- At Plum Petal we use Australia Post and Sendle.
- Every effort will be made to complete delivery within a reasonable time but no liability is assured for any loss or damage caused by any delay in delivery.
- During COVID19 credit accounts are not available. For existing credit accounts payment terms are strictly 7 days from the date of the invoice. If payment isn't received in full within the 7 day period the account will revert back to prepaid basis.
- When purchasing stock, payment must be upfront via Credit Card or Paypal.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you. Please allow 1-5 working days once payment has been received for us to process your wholesale order.
- The customer will pay ALL collection and legal costs actually incurred by Plum Petal including actual solicitors/clients costs that are related to the collection or recovery of any unpaid account.
- Please choose carefully as under no circumstances will cancellations be permitted.
- Once the invoice is paid, stock remains the property of the buyer. Terms are strictly no returns or exchange on items ordered due to “change of mind”. Any goods deemed faulty through manufacture will be replaced or credited should stock be unavailable.
- All stock remains the property of Plum Petal until payment in full has been received.
If you require the stock immediately please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to accommodate a quicker turn around.
Once your item has been shipped you will receive an email. This is shipped at the lowest rate through Sendle (Australia) or Australia Post.
If you are a stockist of the Plum Petal Junior range please do not remove any items from their packaging/tags as it is all clearly labelled with warnings and cautions that are a requirement to protect the safety and well-being of young children.
Online Sales Agreement
Upon placing an order, you agree to abide by the following rules. Unfortunately, failure to do so will result in cancellation of wholesale application:
1. Items must ONLY go on sale online/social media during the following periods:
(a) EOFY: 24th June – 1st July
(b) CLEARANCE SALE: 1st September till stock is sold out.
(c) BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE: dates TBA
(d) BOXING DAY SALE: 26th December till stock sold.
2. You may however have sales using coupon codes via email marketing only (not advertised on social media) or you may have sales inside your retail brick and mortar store anytime, however please notify Plum Petal when you are running a sale.
Refund and Returns Policy
- We do not provide refunds or exchange for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- We do not provide refunds if you are unable to sell the product and no credits will be permitted.
- If the goods are faulty or not true to design then we will then apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
- If there is a manufactures defect with any item, please email email@example.com
- We don’t accept return of faulty items that have been worn or returned without their tags.
- The return of any stock/faulty goods shall not be accepted without the prior consent of Plum Petal and must be reported/returned within 7 days of receipt. A Return Authorisation Number (RA) is required to ascertain a credit or replacement.
Photos of Products
- Plum Petal can provide photos on request to promote the Plum Petal label for use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Plum Petal and we have final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- All images published on Instagram featuring Plum Petal must include tags @plum_petal and #plumpetaljunior. Failure to continually not tag the Plum Petal brand may result in us cancelling your wholesale account. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- At Plum Petal we encourage stockists to use not only our images at any time but also their own creative images of Plum Petal products in any market campaigns. Our aim is to promote you us much as we can on social media and if we love your images we are happy to promote and tag. Customers love flat-lays, photo-shoots on plain backgrounds and lifestyle shots, mixing them up can create an awesome social media profile.
- If you find any images you love from our latest collection that you love and would like to use for your website banners or marketing let us know and we will send them to you,
At times we may give you a coupon code for a credit of a product, this coupon is valid for 6 months after date of issue.
Our retail customer coupon codes for discounts cannot be used on wholesale orders. As we have one system, the coupon code may work but is invalid. You will either be asked to pay wholesale prices or be issued a refund. We have the right to cancel your order at our discretion.
We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at any time if our brand is being represented in the wrong way.
We do not approve retail stores with own brand to also sell Plum Petal brand products.
Stockists that mislead our brand reps in anyway, whether to tag them in clothes they have been given from Plum Petal or get brand reps to purchase on their discount codes one off products is not allowed, and will not continue to stock Plum Petal.
Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Plum Petal shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according the laws of South Australia.
We love feedback, it helps us grow and improve our products so we can give stockists and customers exactly what they want. Let us know what’s selling or not selling and what customers are saying about Plum Petal merchandise. Feedback good or bad…helps us stay ahead of the market.